1. Digital photo equipment:
1.1. Land usage and deposits development control:
- defining objects position in regime zones;
- finding and stock-taking of the places of natural resources development;
- estimation of the condition of open air excavations;
- visual estimation of the condition of grounds for solid domestic wastes;
- revealing illegal wastes disposal areas;
- allocating economic activity areas of different kind;
- finding top-soil damages (erosion, salinizatio);
- defining causes and proportions of land devastation.
1.2. Water bodies condition control
- spotting pollutants discharging;
- finding zones and causes of oil pollution;
- detecting violations of a protected water zone regime;
- estimating the condition of water-purifying facilities: settling-basins, etc.
- control over the condition of water bodies banks, spotting bank destructions;
- spotting flooded areas;
- estimating spawning areas condition, detecting poaching;
- defining the structure of water and marshes areas;
- defining the structure and condition of water and marshes vegetation.
1.3. Flora and Fauna condition control, including:
- anti-fire aviation patrolling;
- felling works control;
- monitoring of woods pathology;
- observable damage to vegetation;
- allocating forest covered areas, revealing biotopes on the lands of State forest reserves;
- maintaining records of number, habitats and migration ways of animal world representatives;
- estimation of integrity and functional effectiveness of forest belts (in winter).
2. Equipment of infrared spectrum range:
- control over the condition of oil and gas pipelines and heat supply mains;
- revealing and controlling pollutants and heat discharges into the atmosphere and water bodies;
- allocating territories polluted with oil derivatives;
- spotting leakages and incuts in the water supply mains;
- revealing pollution of surface water bodies with oil derivatives;
- control over water consumption during melioration;
- revealing concealed sources of pollutants discharges into water;
- revealing lands extra saturated with water, salinized or eroded;
- spotting woods and peat bog fires in the dense smoke conditions;
- revealing concealed damages to woods vegetation.
3. Ionizing radiation measuring equipment:
- air survey of territories for gamma radiation fields near land surface;
- estimating the amount of radionuclids in the soil;
- control over radiation situation at nuclear power objects;
- tracing spread of radioactive wastes in the atmosphere.
4. Technical video recording:
- visualization of controlled objects and of detected order violations, time and cartographic data provided.
Additional equipment: navigation system GPS, radio and telemetric communication systems, geoinformation system of ecological monitoring or of comprehensive territorial register of natural resources; land-based data processing complex; control system.
* Italicized are the tasks performed by the aviation complex for the State control purposes